Route Sale Pest Technician
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Apply material to various structures according to safety procedures and label instructions on a regularly scheduled basis.
- Drive Brezden company vehicle to customers houses or places of business.
- Phone calls to customers to confirm scheduled services.
- Complete daily paperwork, i.e. production forms at end of day.
- Maintain vehicle and equipment in proper operating condition.
- Act as a salesperson to current customers.
- Must have Branch 2 or 3 license Applicator or Field Rep.
- Other duties as assigned.
This job requires prior experience in the field of pest control. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Must be able to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
Must be able to write simple correspondence.
Must be able to effectively present information in 1 to 1 and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
At Brezden Pest Control, you’ll enjoy excellent compensation and benefits as well as the opportunity for the professional growth and respect that comes from working for San Luis Obispo’s #1 pest control company. Qualified candidates must have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED). [We] perform criminal background checks, motor vehicle record checks and drug screening.
To setup an interview, please email your resume to email@example.com along with your preference for full or part time, and 3 convenient times you could meet for an interview in our San Luis Obispo office.
$15.50 to $18.50 (depending on experience) plus commission on Route and Sales
Accounting Manager/Accountant Bookkeeper
Brezden Pest Control is looking for a senior accountant to handle all general accounting activities. Prepares accounting and financial reports and ensures accurate accounting systems and record keeping. Performs accounts payable and accounts receivable accounting functions including receiving and matching invoices, account coding, preparation of disbursements, billing, processing of invoices, and record keeping for a pest control company located in San Luis Obispo and related entities.
40 hours per week.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Develops and implements accounting policies, coordination of systems and procedures, and the preparation of operating data and special reports as required including interim and year-end financial statements.
– Maintains the general ledger and all related accounts with proper documentation and records of all company transactions; reviews entries to the general and subsidiary ledgers to assure accuracy and compliance with the company’s and established accounting principles; controls all changes to chart of accounts. Responsible for monthly and year end closing of the general ledger including preparation of journal entries.
– Prepares monthly bank reconciliation for all accounts; verifies accuracy of bank statements and resolve questions or problems; maintains integrity of cash balances and cash flow systems.
– Responsible for review and preparation of payroll records and processing of payroll checks and reports in QuickBooks.
– Receives and processes vendor invoices and internal check requests; maintains open files for purchase orders matches to invoices. Verifies invoices for quantity, unit pricing, extensions and applicable discounts. Obtains approval from appropriate personnel for payment for miscellaneous invoices.
– Codes invoices with account numbers according to distribution in the general ledger; determines dates for invoices to be paid; keypunches invoices into computerized accounts payable system. Maintains alphabetical open invoice file for unpaid invoices.
– Reviews invoices scheduled for payment and special check requests, prints approved checks and prepares and routes for signature according to check signing authority.
– Attaches duplicate copy of checks to original invoices, stamps invoices “Paid” and files in permanent records.
– Prints, verifies and maintains accounts payable voucher reports, open/aging reports, disbursement reports, and journals.
– Receives and answers phone calls from vendors or other departments in regard to payment status of invoices.
– Maintains list of all bank notes and loans. Maintains relationships with financial institutions. Maintains adequate sources for the company’s current borrowings from commercial banks and other lending institutions.
– Works directly with CPA firm to provide quarterly and annual financial information for income tax purposes.
– Performs other accounting duties as requested by the Office Manager and CFO.
Provides assistance to and receives direction from the Office Manager and CFO.
QuickBooks experience required.
Bachelors degree in accounting required.
Compensation based on job experience and skills
Brezden offers Medical, 401K & Profit Sharing
60K to 80k Depending on knowledge of accounting.
To setup an interview, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with 3 convenient times you could meet for an interview in our San Luis Obispo office.