During this uncertain time, our Customers’ health and well being is our highest priority.
As Brezden Pest Control continue monitoring developments related to Coronavirus (COVID-19), rest assured, we are committed to doing everything we can to ensure our Customers and employees are safe.
We are taking the following precautions regarding our services:
- We are requiring all employees to Fill out this form
- Ensuring our team wears proper gloves and masks if entering your home.
- Each of our Employees have been instructed to follow the CDC’s best practices, including frequent hand washing, limiting proximity to sick individuals, and being aware of symptoms.
- While this has not been an issue for Brezden Pest Control yet, we will also implement 14-day quarantines for any employees who show symptoms or are diagnosed with COVID-19. We encourage you to do the same, so please review the most up-to-date information at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/index.html
- We are currently running on normal business hours. Should you have concerns regarding our services, we’re here to support you and offer flexibility to reschedule at your convenience. We encourage you to contact us at 805-544-9446 if you have questions or do wish to reschedule.
Finally, our hearts go out to all those affected by Coronavirus. Please check back for regular updates from us as we navigate this evolving situation and thank you for being a part of our Brezden Pest Control family.
John Brezden, Owner