Fast-Response Disinfection Services in SLO County
When you need a trained, licensed and insured disinfection team on site as fast as possible to restore building wellness and tenant peace of mind, call Brezden Pest Control.
At Brezden, we understand that customers are the lifeblood of any business. With increased health concerns taking a toll on how many companies around the country and the world serve their customers, it’s crucial that we all step up to help in ways both large and small.
Just as proper handwashing helps combat virus transmission, one of the most important things we can do during the coronavirus outbreak is keep places where people shop, eat and work as sterile as possible.
That’s why we are offering our ViroDisinfect service, a sanitization service designed to disinfect spaces quickly and effectively, helping business owners conduct operations while preserving and re-gaining customer confidence. And since Brezden has been designated as an essential service provider, we’re ready to administer this treatment to your business as soon as you need it.
- Best available option. ViroDisinfect uses an EPA-registered disinfectant labeled for use against a wide variety of pathogens and is included on EPA’s “List N” of products that meet their criteria for helping prevent the spread of SARS-CoV-2, the coronavirus that causes COVID-19.
- Kills 99.99% of bacteria and viruses on hard surfaces. When applied at full strength in accordance with the product label, this disinfectant will kill 99.99% bacteria and viruses on hard, non-porous surfaces.
- Low toxicity. Our disinfectant is rated by the EPA as Toxicity Category IV, their lowest toxicity rating, defined as “practically non-toxic and not an irritant”.
- Additional Line of Defense. Hand washing is a crucial defense against virus transmission. ViroDisinfect steps up your sanitation efforts and gives customers added peace of mind. This is an excellent service to help keep the places where people shop, eat and work as clean as possible.
- Control Odors. ViroDisinfect handles odor control completely on a molecular level, not covering them up with masking fragrance or nose numbing chemicals. Effective on tobacco smoke, cooking odors, sports equipment and pet urine.
Our ViroDisinfect service disinfects your environment for health, safety & peace of mind.
How Treatment Works
- Step 1: Customers should clean the areas for treatment so the ViroDisinfect has maximum impact. This includes eliminating dust and dirt and storing away items that may be damaged and/or stained by contact with liquid.
- Step 2: Our trained Technicians will carefully wipe down all frequently touched surfaces in each location, applying a mist application using specialized equipment.
- Step 3: Let the cleaning agent dry undisturbed for 10 to 15 minutes.
Brezden has used this chlorine dioxide-based product to sanitize commercial locations after regular Pest Control services. We’re proud to now offer it as a public health solution for a various business, including:
RV & PRIVATE AUTOMOBILE
It has never been more crucial to protect the health and safety of your employees, tenants and customers. Brezden ViroDisinfect uses a powerful but eco-friendly disinfectant product applied by trained Technicians to kill bacteria and viruses on surfaces.
We recommend this sheet is distributed to your staff, so they understand the role they each play in effective prevention and treatment for your home or business.
How should I prepare my site before the service?
- Remove any materials that could be damaged by moisture e.g. paperwork and artwork
- ALL food items & medications MUST be removed from the area to be treated
- Food containers and utensils should be placed away in cupboards or drawers
- All electrical equipment should be covered with plastic (e.g. keyboards and monitors)
- All HVAC systems & pilot lights must be shut off
- All smoke detectors must be deactivated or covered
- Any items being covered or removed should be sanitized prior with a safe product such as an alcohol-based wipe or aerosol spray
- Please allow clear access for our technicians and remove any trip hazards
- If your site has fish tanks, aquariums or ponds please ask us for additional guidance on these
Will I need to do anything after my service?
Apart from enjoying peace of mind for you and your staff, the following quick housekeeping tips should be noted for continued success between disinfection services.
- Advise your staff if you see any moisture remaining upon their arrival. It should be dried with paper towel and disposed of. Direct contact with hands or other parts of their bodies should be avoided.
- Rinse any food containers before use if they were left in an exposed location–including any pet food/water containers.
- Ensure any new materials brought back into the area are sanitized appropriately.
We are NOT a cleaning company. Cleaning will NOT remove pathogens. We are a trained and certified group of professionals, specializing in delivering protocol-driven disinfection services, with over 30+ yrs. experience utilizing only EPA approved disinfecting products.
There’s no sure fire solution for completely eradicating the spread of COVID-19 at this time, but this effective disinfectant treatment is a significant step in removing serious pathogens and at the same time achieving relief for employees, tenants and customers knowing you have taken proactive measures.
Call Brezden Pest Control for more information about ViroDisinfect at (805) 544-9446 or visit the website at https://www.brezdenpest.com